Town Commands For Residents
You are viewing an older (historical) version of this page
Town CommandsUse at your discretion. Some of these commands have costs (like claiming plots, etc).
- List of all current towns:
- Information about your current town:
- Another town's information:
/town info [Town-name]
- To talk in the town chat:
- List of all town residents from your current town:
/town info -o
- List of all residents from another town:
/town info [town-name] -o
- This will teleport you to your current town's spawn:
- This will teleport you to another town's spawn:
/town spawn [Town-name]
- To leave your town:
You will have no access to your plot after leaving your town.
- To deposit Dei into your current town's bank:
/town deposit [Dei-amount]
Any Dei donated to start a town, or to the town by any person becomes property of the town. You do not have the right to ask for that money back.
- A list of all the warps in your town:
/town warp list. The list shows public/private warps divided by colours.
- A list of all public warps will be shown by
/t pwarp list.
- This will teleport you to a town's warp:
/town warp [Warp-name]
- A list of all public warps in the specified town
/town pwarp list [town-name]
- This will teleport you to the specified public warp of the desired town
/town pwarp [town-name] [Warp-name]
- To claim a plot for yourself, if it is set for-sale:
- To unclaim your plot on which you are standing:
/plot unclaim(Assistants+ can do this command for every town plot)
- To get info about the plot you're on, type
/plot info. This command is open to everyone. It shows you the town, resident, pvp, mob spawning, for sale, price, permissions
- To mark the borders of your plot with cobble, type
/plot markOnly town staff and the owner of a plot can use this command. It will place 1 piece of cobblestone at each corner of the plot and they'll be at your current Y level. It will only place the cobblestone if the destination is an Air block, so that it wont disrupt your existing builds.
- To unmark the edges use
/plot unmark. Same as /plot mark for the most part. It will remove the markers if the block is cobblestone and within a 11 block height.
- If a player is on your plot you can kick him out with
/plot eject [player-name]. The player will not be able to enter your plot again until a server restart happens. You cannot eject server staff, town staff, or the king/queen.
You can and will be punished if the server staff feels you're abusing any commands.
- [url=commands-overview]All Server Commands[/url]
- [url=commands-for-town-staff]Commands for Town Staff[/url]
- [url=town-tiers] Creating and leveling towns.[/url]
- [url=all-about-towns]All Infos about Towns[/url]
- [url=town-rights]Town Rights & Duties[/url]
- [url=permissions]Permission Types and Groups[/url]
- [url=animals]Animal Protection in the Kingdoms[/url]