1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Xmen ImDeity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BloodWolf_299, June 28, 2016.

1. BloodWolf_299

BloodWolf_299

Hey everyone out there i just wanted to ask NcNavy about why the ImDeity Xmen got canceled because i cant enter my character. Which by the way his name would be speedster and would have super speed and would have Silverish blueish coloured hair with headphones with an MP3 and sun glasses and would be the cool guy of the xmen ImDeity P.S. He also plays videogames all the time and plays soccer. If you dont answer i will recreate the xmen Imdeity.

Last edited: June 29, 2016
  2. bran_bash

bran_bash

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bran_bash
    dude that is like an exact copy of quicksilver and youre like two years late to the whole imdeity xmen thing

3. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    You are never too late to join the greatest battle mankind has ever taken part in! or maybe you are? idk trollol

4. BloodWolf_299

BloodWolf_299

NcNavy said not to copy off the comics and besides they way different personalitys and like heinz_gruber said its never to late

OK guys I'm going to be recreating Xmen ImDeity only this time it will be called X IMDEITY
    To enter just say your name: Peter Johnson (doesnt have to be your real name) Mutant Name: E.G. Speedster, Power E.G. Super Speed and Family E.G. Sunny AKA Sally Johnson, Spike AKA Samuel Johnson

Last edited by a moderator: June 29, 2016