1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The big 10.000 and 2 years, to infinity and 3 years!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, May 3, 2013.

1. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Warning: Contains nostalgia and a short list of people that I thank, because if you've passed me the gravy once, I won't miss you forever (Yes, critique on some/most of those 1 or 2 year posts ^.^)

Hi der

As some of you are already aware of, today is my 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY YEAH. It's been quite a long time since I first joined the server, I'd say about 2 years:

[​IMG]

During my great time on ImDeity, both on the server and with it's community I've seen many things. The rise and abuse of the cake economy, the fall and rise of a few moderators, me becoming a moderator, my forum addiction becoming so big I had to get an E-ntervention (See picture above).

I've seen the first big map reset, the birth and rebirth of towns, the creation of a new town, new people joining, old people leaving, new people leaving, old people joining , like an infinite loop:

[​IMG]

Just like me posting on the forums (see first picture).

I've seen the creation and the creation process of quests, pvp events, the birth of new arena's, the rebirth of the spawn.

Then I've seen another map reset, more towns getting reborn or dying, some even worse then before:
    [​IMG]

Shortly (*cough cough*) said, I've seen alot and met alot of people, I've posted alot (obviously) and seen alot of things you want to see and alot of things you don't want to see.

ImDeity will always be engraved in my mind as a place of warmth, a place of fun, a place of creativity and a place to SPAM THE LIVING ************* out of the forums (see first picture... again!)

Honestly, I've always been good at posting on the forums, but this time I find it hard to find the words I need to describe what ImDeity and it's people mean to me, so I will try to keep this short and as light as possible, unlike my forum post count. (first picture, you know the drill)

I've been the mayor of three towns, though my intrest in minecraft and physically playing on ImDeity has been decreasing lately, I still love the server and can find myself playing there in the future. These 2 years have not been a slow degradation of me being on ImDeity, but a slope going up, then down and then up again, and I'm sure I can find an excuse to play and let the graph go up again :).

Now, I want to make a short list of people who I want to thank, for many reasons:

Sleepingcap: Being the first person I actually met and having being my first mayor gives you the first place, in earlier days you were my roll model, as mayor and as mod. Now that I've become my own sort of hero, to some degree, I wish to thank you for having inspired me in the past. My advice to you, start playing on the server and create an awesome town, without leaving it into my capable hands this time :p.

Some of the current and old staff members, both active and inactive, both still on ImDeity and not anymore: You've always been a great source of support and you were always there to joke around, talk, build, play MC and more. You all know who you are :). My advice to you guys, spend more time on the forums, jeez. And remember that your prime duty is and will remain to make ImDeity as awesome as it is, keep it fun and fair you know :D.

xSock: You've been a great admin, a good mentor and a wonderfull friend. I miss the days we played leagues and other things together. My advise to you is to stop playing Terra, it's horrible :p. But seriously, you're a great guy and you deserve some credit for educating and supporting me and being a source of support for a long time.

Here_Is_Sietse: Tough you've become as inactive in-game as people who play like once a month, you've been my friend since Gaia, a special thanks for having been my buddy for a bit under two years and a special thanks to your friends aswell, who have been good friends and residents of me during the Gaia days. My advice to you: Come play on the server again and rage at me and Gwen more often, remain who you are, you're awesome.

iSquared: Though we hardly ever speak, I will always remember the bamboo times we had. You've been my friend for so long and you've been a reliable source of friendship. I've seen you develop, for example in the staff, from someone who could barely talk to Deity, as a fully fledged staff member and one hell of a cool guy. My advice for you is to stay who you are and remain secure of yourself. Goodluck with your studies aswell, when you pass your exams this year, I trust you will.

ImDeity: Also know as Daddy, Boss, Deity, Deiters (Don't ask). You made a great server, a great community and you've allowed many people to become good friends. You are awesome and you're doing and have done an amazing job for the server for a very long time. The day you and VV/Van (not sure which one) told me you selected me as moderator was a good day. You've always been a great admin, mentor and friend to me and I'd wish we could conversate more. My advice to you: Play more minecraft, it shouldn't all be work and work for you. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, not just the labor itself.

Gwenhywar: You've been my best ImDeity friend for over one and a half year and though we don't talk on a daily basis anymore, I still hold you dearly. I hope you can forgive me my many errors and see the good times we had together, as neighbours in Gaia and Centralia, as co- mayors with Panda in ScarletDawn (You hated this spelling :p) , even the short time we spent together in Stella_Ignis. My advise to you: You are awesome, keep reminding yourself of that and you deserve way better then what you have. You're friendship is probably the best internet friendship I have ever had.

If your name is missing here: It means my brain is too scrambled to remind me of you at any given moment and for that: This , but then genuinely ^.^

Levi, the Forum Dragon, the catlover, the lolcat extremist, mr. 10000 and beyond.

If you TL:DR I would like to relate you to this source.

Here's to another year:
    [​IMG]

2. scoguy7

scoguy7

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoguy7
    Congrats I remember when I was a noob you helped me so much and answered my questions. I remember when I got muted I nailed you and u sorta played me like ur oooooooo this isn't goood. In my wad I was like noooooooooo. I hope u get to 3 years. We should talk more :)

3. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Congratulations Levia on your 2 year mark on Imdeity :D.

Also, congratulations on your 10,000 post haha :p

Leviathan_Ziz likes this.
  4. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    I'm holding back tears. It's so...beautiful.

Congrats man!

5. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Congrats on 2 years! My 2 years is the 7th of this month. I will also be around for 3 years and its good that you're here. CONGRATS on 10,000 posts!

6. MuttiMatti

MuttiMatti

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    MuttiMatti
    This thread reminds i have something that i should write...

wilku90 and Leviathan_Ziz like this.
  7. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Though I still find it hard to talk to Deity, I've been making a great development, yeah xD
    Nah jk, it got easier :) :p (though, I still find it scary... <3 )

Anywaaays,

CONGRATS!
    Though we, indeed, hardly ever speak; we've had some great times. I remember asking you stupid questions when I just joined Gaia; they were about how you could fly, if you had to pay to become a moderator; how you could become a moderator... You were always there to answer my stupid questions haha. Then.. at a certain time I became the Head-Assistant of Gaia! A monstrous town that I loved so dearly. - As I was speaking to Sleepingcap some days ago, I remembered myself about the farm.. and the things 'underneath' the farm ;) (widget, massacredmuffin, levi, matti.... The Pirate's Cave... where we handeled 'sugar' and 'paper', no? ;);))

And then Kingdom! My goodness what a flop!
    Though, I had a lot of fun clearing land/building/laughing with the people I loved :)

I see where my reply is going; if I go on, I'll spam the living *********** out of this thread (first picture... best reference ever).

Good luck to you and your future life (hopefully on ImDeity too >:]) and yeah!
    I'll see ya around :)

~Pandy

8. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Grats Levi :D Loving the Troll drummer by the way

9. Hotfries456

Hotfries456

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hotfries456
    Congrats! Always loved being in a town with you, Gwen and Squared. Fun times indeed. You guys were some of my biggest influences on the server <3

10. MrDotPredator

MrDotPredator

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MrDotPredator
    Congrats my Meme Nemesis! :D I'll congratulate you on TeamSpeak with some extensive drooling on Chocolate and a few rage mode games of Leagues; D

11. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Hope to see you back on the server again, not just the forums, anytime soon. :) I am looking at your post with a lot of nostalgia as well... ;)

12. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    I'll keep it short, thanks guys ^.^ , 10.001 (Like civilized people write numbers :p)

Nemesis?
    [​IMG]

Do it.

The smuggler's cave was the best cave ever built ^.^

Seems like you are one of the people I forgot to mention ^.^ , I enjoyed having you as one of my residents, in both towns (if I recall well :p)

Gwenhywar and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  13. Hiddetjuh

Hiddetjuh

In-Game Name:
    Hiddetjuh
    May the vriendf power be wif youvf

Leviathan_Ziz and Gwenhywar like this.
  14. Zebezian

Zebezian

Wow. I wish I would stick to a server for that long. Hopefully this will be the "one", ya know?

15. fergfin

fergfin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    fergfin
    Levi...

Congrats mate! Hope to see you around for you 5th anniversary!