1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

[Story] Chiriku Nogaarichi

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by LupusOmegaX, December 5, 2013.

1. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    As time flows memories twist and fade. To truly know the past, one must experience it first-hand. This is your chance. You know what's going on now, but what really caused it? Here is their story. Here is The Past.

This is my personal thread to share the story with everyone. No one is to reply to here under any circumstances. Feel free to like any posts though (hintedy-hint-hint).

2. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    “In the beginning there was the One and the One was all.”
    -Book of Creation, 1-1

Darkness. No beginning, and no end. He could feel himself drifting endlessly in the eternally cold embrace, yet he dare not fight it. It all felt like water, rushing and swirling around his body. When he looked into the distance he saw nothing, except for the inky blackness that seemed to trap him in this torrent of movement. His eyelids grew heavy the more he strained to peer through the thick veil, so he rested them.
    Wake up.
    He opened them again. Something out there had called for him, but he wasn’t sure. It felt as though he were falling, but who would know? It was so black that it was impossible to see his hand, even when he held it up to his face, and the swirl of the emptiness came from all directions, so he could’ve gone anywhere and would never have been the wiser.
    Wake up. Wake up.
    “Where are you?” he questioned the darkness.
    Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
    Whatever it was that was talking to him, it didn’t want to be seen. He decided to close his eyes again, deciding not to bother with the unseen anymore, when suddenly two giant white eyes appeared in front of him. That’s when he jerked awake.

Last edited: December 5, 2013
  3. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    “However, the One did not want to be all so from himself he cast two beings.”
    -Book of Creation, 1-2

Tita sat up in his bed and looked out the window. His bed, though large, was not the most comfortable he had ever slept in, but it was his home, nonetheless. He stared out across the city from his Twin Towers. The first one was his, and the second one was his twin brothers, Dimon. Standing at near 100-feet high, the entire city of Fryst could be seen below. Its cobweb-like streets spanning out with the castle situated in the very centre. This was his home, and as of today, his kingdom. He looked around his room, thinking of all the times he had spent here. The shiny white walls offering solace from many an uncomfortable situation. He stood up and walked over to the bookshelf. It housed many books, ranging from Geology, to History. He even had his own little collection of one-of-a-kind Ancient scripts. He hadn’t fully deciphered their language yet, but from what he could tell they seemed to be what they called “Warranties”. Pictures of ancient technology adorned them as well, so he could only figure them to be caches of information. It’s a good thing that such things were useless or under-powered these days anyway. He looked at his desk and examined the spilled contents on its surface. There was a newsletter, telling of the recent conflicts overseas in the Rebel states, a paper bird-like creation which he made from some sort of instructions, and a declaration of celebration for today’s event. “The Twin’s Coronation” was its headline, and the thought of it made him smile. Unlike other, past kingdoms, this one was a kingdom of pure equality. First-born children, regardless of sex, had rights to the throne, if twins were born, both would be crowned as monarchs (however the eldest twin’s children have precedence for claim in the next generation), and on the 19th birthday a coronation would be held celebrating the coming of a new king or queen. Today was Tita and Dimon’s birthdays, so today they would both be named kings. Tita put on his usual black and blue silk garb, knowing that Dimon would choose his usual white and orange. They were twins in almost everything, so they had to have some differentiation. They both looked the exact same, talked the exact same, even walked the exact same. They couldn’t possibly have been more alike than if they were one person. I wonder if Dimon is as excited as I am he wondered. Surely he would be.
    “Alis!” Tita called through the sky-blue door. It melted away when a small humanoid robot stepped through, then formed back into shape.
    “Yes master?” It said in its usual smooth, silky voice. “What would you have me do, this fine morning?” Tita stared at robot. Dimon had made it for him ten years ago for his birthday, whereas Tita just got Dimon two matching swords. He always felt a little ashamed that his brother’s gift had been so much more useful.
    “I have a big day ahead of me, so bring some Sustigel.”
    “Right away sir.” The little robot scurried off to bring him the green gel that fed most of the population. It was easier to produce than farming, and more reliable too. All it needed was a little cultivation in a lab and you would be able to produce tonnes of the stuff. One lab is enough to feed a small town with a population ranging from 10-20,000. Fryst had 134 labs. Tita smiled to himself while he was alone. Dimon may have made Alis, but I made Sustigel. I am more than just “On par” science-wise with him. 2 minutes later the robot rushed into the room carrying a silver platter with a fist-sized glob of gel wobbling as the robot walked.
    “Here you are, sir. One portion of sustigel.” It announced as it walked across the room. “Contains 6,000kJ of energy with 0.1g of fat. Enough gel to last you a whole day.” It simulated a smile. It never gets it completely right and just looks ridiculous and creepy whenever it tries.
    “Alis, I’ve told you before to not smile. It doesn’t seem right.” He said in-between mouthfuls.
    “But sir, I’ve been programmed to do so whenever I fulfil a command, and I’m sure you of all people know how hard it is to reprogram a semi-hardlight android.” It was right. Hardlight is an incredibly difficult and arduous substance to create. The fact Dimon had been able to at the age of 9 was nothing short of a miracle. It’s a good thing, though. Being a purely light substance means it conducts electricity in ways that even metals like gold could only dream of. There is also little to no resistance in it, making it what the Ancients call a “Superconductor”.
    “Will you be going to see your brother now, sir?” It asked when I finished my last mouthful.
    “Of course. Today is our special day, after all.” He looked out his window one last time as a prince, then walked out of his room, with the sunrise illuminating his back.