1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Skyhold: Join the Sky!

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by Xplosions, December 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplosions

Xplosions

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Xplosions
    Ancient technology has been discovered in the land of Imdeity and a beast has been risen! A story from an era long ago gives birth to the most glorious city of ancient times...SKYHOLD! Once thought to be a small village in a barren wasteland, the city has risen from the ashes of a war long forgotten and the residents have begun reconstructing it to its old glory.

Should a person find themselves intrigued about the city to the point they wish to become a part of it, the town council may just grant them that privilege. Here is a list of the town staff:

• Eclipse District
      • Sr. Assistants
        • BCC_Chicago
        • BriarRose
      • Assistants
        • KnightWolf
        • Jose
        • Venomstar
    • Modern District
      • Sr. Assistants
        • Rihue
        • Kenekeu
      • Assistants
        • misskatie420
        • Why7ae
    • Winterfell District
      • Sr. Assistants
        • Wazler
        • Exkita
      • Assistants
        • [not hiring atm]
    • Medievel District
      • Sr. Assistants
        • Blackreign_MM
        • Blackesy
      • Assistants
        • LostRoses
        • _martusss_
        • _Vibe
        • Randomguy
    • Town Assistants
      • Sr. Assistants
        • JoinSkyhold
      • Assistants
        • Tychonyx
    There are a few things to keep in mind when considering making the move to the great land of Skyhold...here are the rules:

*ALL server rules apply here! This includes theft...if you steal from a town and then decide to join Skyhold, you will be removed from the town. Obviously this will be done once proof is shown of your theft. You will also not be welcomed back into Skyhold under any circumstances!*

1. Be polite to ALL players, town members or not!

2. NO builds will be done on the surface of the map...you can build above the surface or under it...but the Mayor must be able to walk UNDER the build in all directions.

3. 4 districts exist and each has a District Leader. Choose your desired district according to your build style preference: Ice, Modern, Fairy Tale, Medieval.

4. Residents must have or be making progress on a build compliant to district, town, and server code. Incomplete or inactive plots will be reclaimed by the town. (Items from the plot will be placed in a holding chest for 30 days to be reclaimed by the original plot owner, after 30 days, the items will be recycled into the town vault)

5. Items given to you by the town or from public chests remain town property and may NOT be gifted or taken with you if you leave town. Speak with your district leader (or the owner of the public chests for exceptions)

6. All residents are responsible for the security of their own Minecraft account. Any griefing, stealing, killing of live stock, or other inappropriate actions using an account, are the players responsibility!

7. All server bans will be reviewed and may result in ejection from the town.

8. (The most important rule) Have FUN! Its a game, enjoy yourself

Last edited by a moderator: April 26, 2015
    Qazz, Randomguy856, asdfjkll and 3 others like this.
  2. minibirde

minibirde

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    minibirde
    So All the horses must be good jumpers eh? :)

Evicraft and Trekar_Sil like this.
  3. BriarRose

BriarRose

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BriarRose00
    Very good jumpers ;).

4. Blackreign_MM

Blackreign_MM

• Gold
    Maybe they can wear jumpers?

Tallpines and Blackesy like this.
  5. totalmoobs

totalmoobs

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    totalmoobs
    I like Jumpers

6. Xplosions

Xplosions

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Xplosions
    Skyhold spawn is aroudn 40% complete and a majority of the Districts have begun to lay out plots to give to residents! The district leads and their assistants are working hard and fast to expand their districts for people to move into while myself and a few others continue to gather resources to complete the town spawn build. If you wish to join town, please keep a few things in mind...first off (and most importantly) we are NOT on the ground...so either have fly, become really familiar with your crouch button, or spend a lot of time sky diving. The goal of Skyhold is to build extravagant builds while leaving the ground level completely untouched (minus our small starting stable plot). Second, we will start you off with a small chest of supplies, from that point, we ask that you at least make an attempt to be self sufficient. Third, be respectful and have fun with whatever you decide to do in-game! We have also upgraded to a Town as well as a Kingdom. So if you own a town and want to be in the Skyhold Kingdom, feel free to contact myself or one of my Sr. Assistants and we will ensure we get you into the family! I will continue to keep everyone updated on the progress of spawn, but as for now, it is built enough to have made the spawn public so people can come visit our town! Just remember to bring your parachutes! :) -King Xplosions-

Blackreign_MM likes this.
  7. minibirde

minibirde

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    minibirde
    Ready to see some flying horses?

Sapkins, Blackreign_MM and Rihue like this.
  8. redrock1998

redrock1998

I think it would be a good idea to add scaffolding to the tree farm so we can get on top of those massive spruce trees without using dirt to climb to the top. Just a suggestion :) !

9. Sapkins

Sapkins

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Sapkins
    Oooo good idear...won't some of them still be pretty tall though?

10. Pandaboy192

Pandaboy192

hmm

seems like a cool town

Last edited by a moderator: January 22, 2015
  11. Xplosions

Xplosions

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Xplosions
    The final piece of spawn has begun its construction phase...the town will be in need of much Spruce and Spruce Leaves! If you are willing to pitch in, please do so by using the donation chest located at spawn near the lift to the stables! I will construct it as fast as I can, but beings that it is such a massive piece, it may take me some time, so be patient!

Excellent job on the districts! They are moving right along. We do need to get some people to head over to the Ice District, unless it is not ready for residential plots yet. Also, an idea for the Districts, utilize your message boards as a place to post materials that you are currently in need of for your current (or near future) builds. Maybe some of the townies can help you gather them. Maybe 2 districts can trade items (for example: Medieval needs cobblestone which modern has, and Modern needs sand, which medieval has....the 2 districts trade double chest for double chest).

Otherwise, the town is looking Great! and coming along quickly! Great job to all that have participated in making this happen! And to those that continue to make things happen and help make the town grow!

12. ashtont

ashtont

In-Game Name:
    ashtont
    lovely town

13. BradMarkus

BradMarkus

Sky hold is an awesome town very very friendly. I join two days ago and all the assistants helped me with my plot.

14. Blackreign_MM

Blackreign_MM

• Gold
    District post... Medieval - firstly http://middle-earth.xenite.org/2011/11/28/is-middle-earth-medieval/
    I have named the centre road through the district as Middle Earth Road but as the link suggests Middle earth is only a small parallel to the medieval times, so if you are after some inspiration then please do have a read, as I do intend to build other sub districts which are more based towards the Middle East, and even moving into periods and locations from around the world generally, this is a huge possibility, you are not just limited to castle style structures. (Although this is our current area build style so Mian temples ect are not acceptable at the moment!)
    I have posted a map showing our current plans, and the space we will have available for the other sub districts.
    In the mean time, jobs to do if you want to be a part of the district team, then we expect your input, by assisting in building infrastructure, donating materials, and of course ideas and your personal twists on any build projects or sub districts.
    Job lists
    • Main castle wall, towers and gate houses.
    • Middle Earth Road needs dirt/grass and trees to line it
    • Sewer needs to be expanded to include side roads and access to plots
    • New resident plots need base layer cobble slabs (please only do this if you can fly as regular deaths can be annoying!)
    • Recruitment, any Skyhold Senior Assistant can add & approve new members, regular assistants can set plots for sale and assign new members to a plot. For Medieval specifically that is Lostroses, Blackesy and myself

[​IMG]

Last edited: January 23, 2015
    Sapkins likes this.
  15. miss_chatterbox

miss_chatterbox

Had a look around the town - wow impressive I have to say. A lot of work gone into this town - congrats to you all :)

16. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    Im really liking how skyhold is looking, Keep up the good work :)

17. Sapkins

Sapkins

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Sapkins
    Can't wait to decorate the tree :)

18. Caedus_

Caedus_

From a brief look around, it looks like a lovely town.

19. Xplosions

Xplosions

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Xplosions
    I am glad to see that people are liking Skyhold, both residents and visitors! I must give credit to our amazing build team that the town has acquired: Bcc_Chicago, BriarRose, Wazler, Exkita, Rihue, Kenekeu, Blackreign_MM, Blackesy, Blackstorm (our town Sr. Assistants and District Leaders), as well as their District Assistants and many of our town residents who jumped right in to help out! The spawn went up fast and the expansion has continued on a steady flow!

One note to current residents and any future potential residents...This city has 1 major rule that will not be bent or broken...NO GROUND BUILDS! If anyone spots a build on the ground under or near the town, please inform a Sr. Assistant, Assistant, or myself so that it can be removed and the ground can be returned to its natural form! All items removed from a ground build will be placed into the town vault as punishment for breaking the rule! Build anywhere between 1 block above the ground to build cap, or go underground and build to bedrock...but the build can NOT touch the surface!

Current plans in the works:

Town Farm Expansion (currently have Melon and Pumpkin farm set up, working on wheat, carrots, and other planted crops)
    Spawn Tree (about 47 layers from completion now)
    Town Wishing Well (for donation items)
    Town Vault design
    Tree Farms (public)
    District internal builds (expansions on hold at the moment while treaty is agreed upon between us and neighboring towns to allow all towns plenty of expansion room).

Sapkins, Randomguy856 and Blackesy like this.
  20. Epiccookietime

Epiccookietime

May I join SkyHold ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.