1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Sharpy's 1st Anniversary On the Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by SharpyArcher, January 8, 2017.

1. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Today on 1/9/2017 my friends, is my first anniversary in these beautiful lands we call the Imdeity Kingdoms. I remember starting as a noobie in Caldera, to growing into a proud town owner. The list below is the people I want to thank for helping me get to where I am today.

Artsgal: Know you are alway cherished, as the first person I met on the server. You taught me the basics, ad were vital to my growth. :D:p:)

GypsieGirl: I was your neighbor for months, and I have seen you become a strong independent player, who won't tolerate bullying. :cool:

BarryX15: I want to thank you for being a great home designer, and a fun player. You always brig a smile to my face. :)

GamingwithGinger: You are a great friend, and for that, I will always thank you. :D

Michael_Jordan/Sunnydb0y/Driver_x: Thanks for staying dank. I can always count on you to save some bleach. :rolleyes:

Porterdog02: Thank you for being the first person to promote me to town staff, after a rough patch in my Imdeity career. You are the reason I live in Luna. :D;):)

Asdf: Thank you for connecting the world, and me to it. You are a treasured member of this family we call Imdeity, and I am so honored to have you on Luna town staff. ;)

Bran_Bash: Thank you for being a reliable friend, even though we really became friends recently. :D;):)

JWCuber: Thank you for always pushing me to be the best I can be, even if through some "Not so keen" methods. o_O

Masahirorina: Thank you for being a friend. You were a great beacon of light for me, and I am proud to have you on my town staff. :)

Cobrex: Thanks for being a mentor to many, and selling Luna to me. I am especially honored to have the richest man in the kingdoms as my CoMayor. ;)

Eeaakk: Thanks for being a wabbit :eek: (eek emoticon)

Everyone: I have had a blast shaping this world with you. I hope you all continue to play and have fun in this great realm. I can't stress enough how much you guys mean to me. I mean every single one of you. I will cherish you all forever.

[​IMG]

2. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    Thanks SharpyArcher, I really appreciate that :)
    Hope we can be friends and not "/t eject" just for humor

Thanks,
    JW

3. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Funny to think this was a year ago. Not much has changed. I made a few more friends.

Alysandra530: Thanks for being there, I'm glad I have a friend like you. :p

Xeaus: Thanks or helping me out when times are troublesome. Good having you around. :cool:

JWCuber and Xeaus like this.
  4. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Nice Save Buddy :p

JWCuber likes this.
  5. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    Happy to still have you on here Sharpy, don't be running away now. ;)