1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Panda Kingdom Story/Guess Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by King_of_Pandas, October 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Greeting Imdeity Members

First off I read the rules and I know you got have 10 posts but I am not doing this for post count since I not linked on portal with a minecraft account, etc. I want to spread my word and hasn't been getting noticed on my profile. So please don't ban me or delete this post.

-
    It time I get known. Everyone been seeing the almighthy isquared and eltono and maybe some others I forgot about but I am truthfully the Panda ruler/king of pandas and I own my own panda kingdom where Isqaured and eltono, etc used to live but the pandas have had some bad things happened in life in the past and maybe good things.
    Long story ahead sorry -
    I came here because other pandas in the past came here and we missed them so I been on the imdeity kingdom website quite often but can't come onto Minecraft because of a secret you may know later.

First off to be truthfully it was a nice lovely day and I wasn't king. the almighthy Isqaured was king of the kingdom until the war started and the pandas and people from a different thing (unspecified) came and started killing many panda civillians and our kingdom. I believe Isqiared and his guards (one is eltono) retreated out the kingdom to go hide since they was mainly after isquared. A couple of days later our enemies could not find isquared so retreated back to base after ruining our full kingdom. Most of us pandas who tried to fight them off died. Me a panda warrior lucikly survived and killed loads of them but they had tons and tons of army. We started to build the building and forest back up and some of us went searching for eltono, isquared and others but could not find them and we were worried but we needed a king and all agreed to have a election and I was voted King for been a great warrior. The kingdom and forest eventually went back to normal and we still searched for isquared and others but no luck until a couple of weeks earlier a panda came running in to the castle to tell me something that it found so we followed it to the forest and saw a panda who was a guard was dead and still saw panda footprints going futher so we walked and walked until then we discoved footprints leading to amother kingdom called Imdeity Kingdom, we was scared since we did not know if it was our enemies who kidnapped them or they found new home? We sneakly walked in and saw it was beautiful with castles, builds, etc but still worried about the other pandas who may be around here somewhere. Until bang we saw a panda nicely walking around the kingdom and it was eltono and we rushed up to him in some joy and said
    "hi what happened?"
    Eltono said "we escaped to here where they let us in and helped us fighting some of the enemies who were following us and put us in a secure safe basement to hide then we thought this is a lovely kingdom and they kind, we also didn't know way back so we stayed and I built my own small villager inside the kingdom called oakdale"
    Me - "Ok nice but where isquared"
    Eltono - " He in the castle, he is now an Assitant of the Imdeity king called Imdeity and I think he enjoying it.
    Me - Can we see him?
    Eltono - Follow me I try let you see him
    Me - Thanks
    We then went inside Imdiety castle and saw eltono and we was super happy and had a chat.
    Me- Glad we found you
    Isquared and eltono - So what happened with the panda kingdom?
    Me - We built it up and could not find you so we had election for new king and I taken your place till we found you.
    Isquared - Awww nice I bet you doing great job
    Me - Yea but I want you to come back and be king. Shall we go back now?
    Isquared - ermm sorry I know I was king there but it dangerous there, I love it here where it safe.
    Me - Ok then might as well go back and tell the others
    Isquared - sorry you carry on been king and I might come back one day, never know
    I walk off with my guards back to the kingdom and we try keep in touch on internet but get no reply so here was a message and a story to all the imdeity kingdoms on where the pandas came from and why they came to imdeity kingdoms and I carry on been king in panda kingdom

The End?

Reader - Wait....Wait So how did you go to the imdeity kingdom since we can't find any details of you been linked to the imdeity kingdom?

Me - Ok the story and message not finish I say something else -

Obviously my real name not king_of_pandas and note eltono and isquared don't know my name because I had it changed and never told them to keep my profile outside the panda kingdom down and all the people outside the kingdom called me king of pandas.

Reader - So what your name?
    Me - Well People may be wondering that and I not sure if my identify should go out because the imdeity kingdom may hate me
    Reader - Why would they hate you for telling them your name?
    Me - Well I got confess as well I love the imdeity kingdoms and ermm I been secretly staying there sometimes.
    Reader - So what it only sometimes likely 2 weeks or something right?
    Me - Nope I might as well confess since I want spread joy and peace soon and don't want be hated and be a person with secrets. If you hate me imdeity kingdom sorry, my first day here was 26/10/2011 so I have been here around 345 days but only just decide make a fake identify now so no one knows who I am. Also note: I didn't do this tpo start plans and spying to start war on imdeity kingdoms I just wanted merge in and be regular guy in the kingdom and not be known.
    Reader: So...who are you? and how can you be a regular guy if you show as a panda who eltono and isquared will see?
    Me: Well I been dressed as a man in nice lovely suit enjoying a regular life but I think time for the imdeity members do some work now after all my writing.

Yea who am I?
    I said I started here 26/10/2012....
    I am a man in a suit.....

Guess?
    And I guess I will be saying my real name soon when someone gets it right or in 10 days on my 1 year anniservary :D

2. wancrafters

wancrafters

In-Game Name:
    wancrafters
    Ay, pandy. Wheres the bamboo?
    Out the castle gate of imdeity spawn, first left carry on 20 blocks or so, i'm in the 2nd ally way.
    I'll be waiting for the bamboo juice, confirming it's the recipe and 600 bottles stat.
    Don't be late now... :cool:

3. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

What??????? :p

Also I glad people read and liked it but still no one apart from me still not got the question who am I? muhahaha :p

4. wancrafters

wancrafters

In-Game Name:
    wancrafters
    I'm the assassin panda dude, by day i'm a normal business panda but by night, i'm the lethal panssassin :O
    The names Wan how do ya do? :p

5. angryjukebox

angryjukebox

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Angryjukebox
    You're gawkan.

6. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Lol....

Gawkan??? We maybe have see I could be or I could not be but I not giving my name yet even if it Gawkan but it is likely not

7. MajorPickle1496

MajorPickle1496

In-Game Name:
    MajorPickle1496
  8. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Pescotti????? We maybe have see I could be or I could not be but I not giving my name yet even if it Pescotti but it is likely not

9. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Legal bump? Everyone come on read the wonderful story and even maybe put your opinion or who you think I am? :p

10. Johndahbomb

Johndahbomb

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Johndahbomb
    An ip cross reference would solve that fast :)

xdysfunkx likes this.
  11. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Yea but I predicting people can't find people ip and match quickly with other member apart from admins :p

12. Johndahbomb

Johndahbomb

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Johndahbomb
    Your correct. :)

King_of_Pandas likes this.
  13. JuanAdrian1079

JuanAdrian1079

In-Game Name:
    JuanAdrian1079
    You're... Shoe1!

14. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Am I? I could be but we maybe have to see ;)

15. Bilko

Bilko

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bilko100
    +1

My reasoning: You write the same, you posted this One Year thingo the same time, and Gawkan makes reference to this King_of_Pandas account on his thread.

tchand and KiddieWish like this.
  16. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Well no, didn't have time to give the final answer of the guess game on this thread but if you truly care about imdeity members you would of seen my answer on my 1 year anniservary using my other account

So final answer is a course....
    Gawkan
    Yup I am Gawkan :p
    I was bored one time and thought hey why not make a joke account and thought name - king_of_pandas

So the winner is angryjukebox for guessing first and even before there was any information/clues.

Congrats angryjukebox even if I already said it since we spoke ingame and thanks for the keeping the secret so I can tell :p

Your prize is nothing :p

17. MajorPickle1496

MajorPickle1496

In-Game Name:
    MajorPickle1496
    Lies.....

18. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

lol :p

19. King_of_Pandas

King_of_Pandas

Still remembers this old funny thread I made and spent time making :p

20. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Credits to the great spelling of my name. ;)
    I gotta stick to the rules though; grave digging.

~Locked

MrDotPredator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.