1. Feeling creative, Guest? ImDeity Creative World is for you!
    With 6 ranks and plots from 32x32 up to 512x512!
    Type /creative to join!
  2. Vote for the server daily! Vote for 200 coin!
  3. Guest, do you have too much extra loot? Create an auction!
    The ImDeity Auction System is like free Dei!
    Goto Portal > Auction to create and bid on items!

My Three Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xeaus, January 8, 2017.

1. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Hello People of The Imdeity Kingdoms, I am Xeaus. I will be writing this forum for the next 2 months. Before I tell my story, I would like to thank several people.
    • Zoroa_14: A close friend without him I would not have the grand story I have.
    • Warpsquad: He was stubborn, talented, determined, and another close friend.
    • Cobrex: A major supporter, leader, a true man who knows how to forgive.
    • Vishva: Helped me realize my potential and someone who really understood me.
    • Dannyotis: Bae, without him there would be no King Xeaus.
    • JWCuber: A newer friend, partner and blossoming citizen.
    • Porterdog: A strong leader and partner.
    • Roskin: Gave me a castle.
    • Iladams: A great friend, supporter, I miss you :')
    • Bcc_Chicago: Check the sign behind the mushroom ;).
    • EEAAKK: Castle_Nabradia has such history, treasure that.
    • SharpyArcher: Sorry I was always busy or AFK. :p
    • Savie2424: Thanks for the ale :D
    • Steveis3: An amazing horse breeder and architect.
    • Asdfjkll: I spy a...
    • Barryx15: A mentor.
    • Drporkepine: Look at Troy now!
    • goofytooth69: A determined member of Troy.
    • Exeousis: We have the wall now. ;)
    More people may be added, I have a bad memory :cool:
  2. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
  3. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    Aww thanks. <3 ;)
    Xeaus likes this.
  4. Savie2424

Savie2424

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Savie2424
    Can't wait to read ur story! And no problem, u can stop by and grab some anytime ^-^
    JWCuber and Xeaus like this.
  5. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    My three year long journey starts in the main castle. I was jumping around like any new player would when a player named bcc_Chicago came up to me asking me to join a town called Skyhold. I was surprised someone clad in diamond armor would be asking a noob like me to join his town, but I accepted and he brought me to the Eclipse district. He gave me a plot next to his. I built a 2 story tall building, however, one plot wasn't enough to satisfy me.
    Soon I learned to vote and with that came my second plot. I constructed an enormous wooden skyscraper several stories high. I was very proud. I then met a friend (I cannot remember her name for the life of me) who was a horse breeder. She gave me a horse for 500 dei. I named it Joshua. Riding in the medieval district, the game glitched causing poor Joshua to become trapped in the road and suffocate. Devastated, I built a grave in my house and pledged to be the most successful player in the server to prove to myself that I was better than letting my friend die. I bought two more plots behind my house and built stables with Chicago's help. The stables are still there today. It was a crowned achievement for me. I was happy living in my tower and thought this was my ultimate success.
    Then I met Zoroa_14. He showed me a little town that had been created just days before called Troy. I was impressed with the friendliness of Zoroa and his little town. I became friends with him and decided to move to Troy. I took down my tower. It was a very powerful moment for me. I was accepted into Troy by the original mayor, Drporkepine. I built and built joined by my new acquaintances, Zoroa and Warpsquad. I became Assistant to Troy and eventually Senior Assistant. I never saw myself as anything but that.
    When I won the lottery that changed my view forever. I had money, power and ready to take on the responsibilities of a town as mayor. I bought a town called Aynor from two people who sold it "illegally." I first met Cobrex when I was informed I got the town under the false impression it was their's to sell. We made an agreement and I transformed Aynor into a steadily growing town. It didn't last forever though. I missed Troy. I couldn't at the time afford an alt account and had to make the choice between Aynor and Troy. I sold Aynor to Quazzy and moved back to Troy. Zoroa had taken control. I gave into some nasty rumors about Cob and thought he was trying to steal Troy's income and so I removed Troy from the kingdom of Olympus. I was gifted the town from Zoroa after he went inactive for a short while. I had my heart in Troy but decided to leave the town to Warp for bigger projects.
    I then entered a period of time where I was the mayor of several towns including Moorbrook (Rome) where I met Windsormatt and Porter. I left to become mayor of Artemis, Luna, Apollo, and Amphitrite. I never felt content in any of them. I wanted the highest position I could possibly hold, King. I bought the Starxciel kingdom from Dannyotis. I was then Mayor of Yorkshire and King of the Starxiel kingdom. My ultimate supremacy had been achieved or so I thought. Yorkshire began to fail and I did some things I regret, resulting in a temporary ban. My town went bankrupt and my whole (virtual) life crumbled around me. I couldn't stand it any longer. I felt very bad and abandoned Imdeity for singleplayer for many months.
    One day I decided to check out how the server was doing, logged back in and stood under the tower in Yorkshire, a symbol of all I had achieved and yet was unable to grasp. I still worked on Yorkshire. renaming it Silva, even though it wasn't a real town anymore. I felt isolation helped me stay calm and out of trouble. However, Silva was so far off on the map however that when I died it was practically impossible to walk back. I contacted Cobrex to rejoin Troy. He accepted my request and I started talks of being Troy's Senior assistant again. He also accepted that. Since then I have risen through the ashes of my old life and started again. Now I am now an an orderly, very responsible visionary for the town I always loved. Troy is my home. I have new friends who understand me and accept me and I couldn't ask for anything other than this simple life. I was once a powerful king, yet I feel more powerful now than I ever was back then. I am thankful I was given this opportunity. Now that the story is over I encourage all of you to listen to the song Brand New Day by Miriam Stockley. If you ever feel like your having a bad time, you'll get through it just as I did. This song helps me remember that.
    Last edited: February 2, 2017
  6. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    I apologize for the set up of the story, it won't let me edit it anymore :p
    JWCuber likes this.
  7. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    Thanks
    Xeaus likes this.
  8. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    We must fight for another chance to edit this story one last time!
    Xeaus likes this.
  9. cobrex

cobrex

• Diamond
    What a great, honest and frank post accounting of your time on Imdeity so far. I thank you for your comments earlier in your post about me and at the opening.

I am watching what you do with Troy - who knows, maybe your endeavours will be fully rewarded soon - trust is hard to earn back when it has been broken, but you are doing a great job at restoring my trust and faith in who I believe could be a very good Mayor again :) . I have always looked for the best in each and every player :) .

Continue to do the good work you do and I wish you many more happy minecraft days on this server and in Troy.

Cob
    Xeaus likes this.
  10. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    dannyotis13
    Congrats on making it this far hun <3

I'm glad I could contribute to your three years, it was always great to see you around!

- Danny -
    JWCuber and Xeaus like this.
  11. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    The day is quickly arriving! I'd like to do a facts about me post. Here we go! :D
    • It's Ex-ee-us not Zee-us.
    • It was supposed to be Exeaus with an "e" but I messed up when I made my account.
    • The amount of money I entrusted to Zoroa_14 when I joined the server was 990.19 dei.
    • I won 10,780 dei in the lottery back in the day.
    • I live my life by quotes, I believe that is an understatement if anyone has read my status updates recently.
    • I am extremely visual; It is best to impress me with your constructions and sometimes your personality can grow on me if you're a special exception.
    • I'd like to have several alts called Xeauk, Xearu, Xeade, and Xeait. If anyone gets the reference, I'd be genuinely impressed.
    • I've probably met you in-game before or been your mayor at some point in history.
    • My secret to success is simply testing the limits of possibility and exceeding the expectations of those who are more powerful than me.
    • If you believe you've finished me, I will come back stronger and more determined than ever before.
    • My worst pet peeve is when people are act stupid over petty things.
    • I aim for extravagance.
    • My favorite Letters are X, J, T, A, and E.
    • According to names.org, I was a Korean female warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices in the 1650s.
    • And last but not least, mystery, intrigue, and elegance are my specialties.
    JWCuber likes this.
  12. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I know the reference. WWII.

United States [US]
    United Kingdom [UK]
    Deutschland [DE]
    Russia [RU]
    Italy [IT]
    Xeaus likes this.
  13. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
  14. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    February 8th, 2015 is a very important date to me, the day Troy was created. Since I am now officially the mayor and owner of Troy, I'd like to share some facts and people to thank.
    Thank you very much to...
    Zoroa_14: Your dedication to Troy is phenomenal. Your work is outstanding and original. You are the architect of what I hope will become an even greater city.
    Warpsquad: Your return has made my week. You work hard and are extremely ambitious. You see opportunity in everything, all you need is to do is grasp those dreams and conjure them into reality.
    Cobrex: No introduction is needed for good 'ol Cob. You are the King of the most successful united kingdom of them all. When we come together we are stronger.
    Myself: Did you not expect me to take time to stroke my own ego? I've been told I'm a good friend, a dedicated member of the Imdeity community, and have the striking looks to wrap it all up. The last one certainly has been stated on many occasions.

Troy Facts:
    • Founded by Drporkepine on February 8th, 2015 in the middle of the desert, South of Pegasus.
    • One of the only cities on the map currently.
    • Killing the sheep in Troy is counted as an illicit activity against the town.
    • We've had a complicated history with the Olympus Kingdom, but we are all on great terms now.
    • We were originally a satellite colony of Pegasus.
    • Our sister town is Nemesis.
    • Limit on 5k in town bank at one time
    • The Trojan Trio consists of Me (Xeaus), Zoroa, and Warp.
    • Other significant players from Troy include Cobrex_II, Kekekangaroo2, Steveis3, Goofytooth69, Iroskin, and Iladams.
    • The desert environment we have been placed in has helped us create builds based on what you would really see in a desert town such as ours. (Unless it's Dubai, we're nothing like Dubai. Yet...)
    • The town saying since 2015 has been, "Everyday is progress in Troy"
    • Our recruiting quote is one from Lao Tzu, "Mastering others is strength.Mastering yourself is true power." Join Troy!
    Overall, Troy is a city full of great people, amazing builds, and a true sense of family. I couldn't be where I am today without it. Thanks guys! :D
  15. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Hark! The day has come. I Xeaus Ranke have been on Indeity for 3 whole years. I have dedicated over 20 days of play time into this server and am happy to say they have not disappointed me. Our community has certainly evolved in the past 3 years. In three years I've seen many battles, figuratively and literally. I myself have involved myself in drama I would regret taking part in, if I didn't learn a lesson from each of those escapades. I have surrounded myself with great people, from my early buds of Zoroa and Warp, to my golden days of dannyotis, Steveis3, Iroskin, and Iladams. Now in my diamond days I've found newer friends such as Jwcuber, bran-bash, and Sharpyarcher, and kept my close bonds with the others. Mistakes are a part of an evolving personality and I've made plenty. I used to view my time here before my return as a tradegy, but now I see it as a time of substantial growth and learning. The staff here is fair with a flair, and the man behind it all, Imdeity, is a man we should all thank for giving us the opportunity to meet one another and form bonds that will last until Minecraft ceases to exist. My lesson for all who spawn beneath that outstanding castle is one from Jack Canfield:
    "As you begin to take action toward the fulfillment of your goals and dreams, you must realize that not every action will be perfect. Not every action will produce the desired result. Not every action will work. Making mistakes, getting it almost right, and experimenting to see what happens are all part of the process of eventually getting it right."
    Thank you for an amazing three years and beyond.
    cobrex, bran_bash and JWCuber like this.
  16. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    "most successful united kingdom of them all". Better check again my friend. ;)
  17. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Couldn't possibly guess where I got that one from. :p
  18. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    My anthem: Sia Unstoppable.
    Never let anyone get you down. You are unstoppable.