1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

My History of Imdeity.

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Hadba, May 31, 2013.

1. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    So people usually seem to do a one year anniversary-type-thing here on Imdeity, and seen as I missed my one year, I thought I’d just do it about my past here on Imdeity instead.
    So it all started out when I joined Imdeity (August 27th, 2011). It was the first minecraft server I ever went on and I fell in love with it from the first time I joined. Highly active with kind, lovely people! I spent a couple weeks living underground under the sea in the wild, gathering resources, money etc. and after a few weeks I finally managed to join a town and this town was ‘Descend’ which was an underground city going down to bedrock (before the silly black/darkness thing was added), who’s mayor was ‘Pegasus93’. There was also 'psychobyte00' as well as 'crossfang69' and also 'sneakyryan' and 'evilflame44' who were also some of the lovliest people. He was a lovely fellow, helping me with all sorts, getting me up to date, showing me around. Ah, good times. It was a very nice town, massive areas underground for around 13-ish people – If I remember correctly – and expansion of course. Not to mention the grand entrance of the town and the spleef arena I helped to build. However, with its small population, came a bustling, busy town. (Link to a couple vids of the town:
    1. 2. )

I also remember my expansive furnace room, it had around 200 furnaces. I’d stick buckets of lava in them and cook cobblestone. My money pretty much came from selling stone. That and digging out huge rooms for town, like the room spleef was in (they'll be an image of the early stages where there's loads of mobs). Early stages of room for spleef (Descend).png
    I loved that town dearly, as well as it's members and, as stupid as it is to say, especially Pegasus93. As I found when I was remenising a few days ago and could not stop crying! But it's a game... Yeah, I know it is, but it was still a lot more dear to me than many a thing in my life ever was at the time and still remains one of the best.
    There was also the time 'xSocK' announced his departure from the server, it was a sad time. Luckily he returned some months later!

There was also this thing Pegasus93 did, it was called 'The Lewis & Clark of Imdeity Kingdoms', in which he would adventure round Imdeity and find cool builds, take pictures and put them on the forum thread-thing. I was in one of them, and I remember finding this kind of dojo building (will put a picture up with this) dojo-type-build found whilst venturing with Pegasus93.png but I never got around to posting it on the thread-thing. :(
    I even found a building (I think it was a dam) wich had working flood-gates. I'll put a pic p with this. Dam found on Imdeity.png

I don't really remember any of the other people from the town, I really wish I did, they were so kind and thoughtful. However, after a reset, they all left Imdeity as they had spent weeks building Descend and then *BOOM* the reset. So they went, leaving me here on Imdeity. All those friends lost because of some reset. They never came back to re-build 'Descend'. I wish they had, I personally want to re-build it, however, I'd never get the amount of dei needed and most importantly, it would never be the same... Ever :'(

After this, I stayed away from the server for a month or two. However, I eventually came back on in the hope that some of my fellow town members of Descend had returned, however, I couldn't find any...
    It was a week or so after this that I found 'FizzoR'! He was kind, helpful and gave me a sense of belonging once again. Helped me return to Imdeity happy. So I went and joined Reech, built a house (It honestly took me 3 months to build it), me and 'MathMadness' had a tunnel under the town, going through a ravine that was under my house - I had little space of a glass floor to see into it's depths, reminded me of

Descend a little - and connecting each of ours houses. If I remember correctly, he shared his house with his girlfriend... Mabye it was his sister, haha, who knows. :) I became his friend, as well as 'FizzoR's. I helped with many town projects, helping with the farm (It was enormous!) and with the library that was under construction, I planned to put actual books in the book cases as I was writing them. I was making a spin-off of a series of books called 'The Edge Chronicles' at the time, it was so much fun. :) I also remember this boat that someone had built next to the farm, it was such a good boat! I've never seen a boat built like it - or as good - before!
    There were many other towns folk in the town, however, my memory fails me again and I cannot for the life of me, remember any of them :(

(THEY'RE BACK! IT'S ALL GOOD! THE PEOPLE OF DESCEND HAVE RETURNED :'3 xoxoxox <3 )

(The rest in part 2)

Attached Files:

Last edited: December 1, 2013
  2. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    Part 2

Then followed another server reset! In wich I again didn't return to the server for a couple of months. But when I returned I was grieved to find out that 'FizzoR' had been banned! So I was again left on the server, alone. But then I found 'BuenaVista'! Another lovely town with lovely people and staff. The mayor at the time was always inactive every time I went on, but the assistants (etc.) were always there! So I built my house, and got on with me Imdeity life. It was still rather dull and I was alone, but I helped out where I could!
    I soon became friends (at least I hope I have) with 'Nohats' and 'thecrazyman11' and 'ttfallston' - after Nohats had tried to befriend me... You little sneak ;) - and we got around to building and having fun. I felt I was again, somewhere I could call home on the server, somewhere I was welcome and apart of.

I then met 'TotalMoobs', one funny-*** fellow Brit. Haha, the stories you've told me man, haha. By the by, I guy was walking his dog today and his dog was carrying a teddy! I didn't know what to say when it put it down and started licking it (the dog licking the teddy, just to make that clear), haha.
    After a while, 'Nohats' became town mayor! haha, about time! He took control and got things done! Yeah...
    Along with a few others, I was eventually 'upgraded' (if you will) to an assistant! "But most of all, yeah... But most of all..." I was then a senior-assistant! Woo! I mean, it took you long enough Nohats! But you finally got there ;) haha. No, I'm kidding, but I'm really glad that I got the position and I do my best to help out, however, I'm still kinda new to the position, haha.
    It was around this time, mabye a few months before, that I met 'dman220', him and his hundreds of thousands of youtube subs ;p haha. No, he's a nice guy, apart from when he decided to record during the middle of something ;) haha, naa, it was fun, especially during deitywar's, he rages soo much! It's quite funny. Now there's the deitywar map build-off-thingy. Oh, me and Nohats are doing a good job with ours, at least that's what I think.

Thanks to all the players who've made my time on Imdeity the best they could've been! Even those who are no longer with us on the server.
    A huge thanks to the following!!!

- Pegasus93 -Y ou were (as I'm sure you still are) an amazingly kind person, you were always there for those who needed help. I wish you the best in your life, even if you'll never read this.
    You will be sorely missed by myself and I shall never forget you! You are (and always will be0 one of my favourite people that I'v ever met online, stay well. (My my, I'm even crying as I type this, just goes to show ey?) Finally, for you, if I ever manage to get the money, I shall re-create 'Descend' and with it shall come a memorial of you. One of, founders of 'Descend'. ~ Blessed Be.

- psychobyte00 - You were also amazing, lovely and kind, however, I do regret that I don't remember you as much, I'm sorry. However, I'm glad I found you, Pegasus93, crossfang69 and all the others of the town. My absolute best times on imdeity, ever!

- crossfang69 - Just like with psychobyte00, I don't really remember you much. I know you were lovely, kind and all and that you helped with the town.
    - sneakyryan - As like with the other two before you, I don't remember you much apart from the kindness and all, as well as the helping, I really wish I remembered more about you all.

- sneakyryan - Finally, like the others, I can't really say much more, apart from: Read what I've put for the others, you're all just as amazing to me as one another. I'll never forget.

- evilflame44 - I remember you! I was just reminded and awegtrsdthg! You were usally there around town, doing what was needed or making money (nomnom, money). Wish we talked more fellow Descendian (I assume that's what we'd be called)

- FizzoR - You were rather funny, haha, you always helped and got stuff done around. Another one of the best people and it was a massive hole in my happiness to find you had been banned. As with Pegasus93, you will be missed highly and nor will I ever forget you!

- TotalMoobs - Do I really need to say more than I have? I think you know your a funny lad, one humourful and crazy lad, haha. Just like those above, there's no chance on Earth I'll be forgetting you!

- The Gang (Nohats, dman220, ttfallston, thecrazyman11) - Now the main people in my life on Imdeity, you guys are awesome! I mean, you manage to put up with me for hours at a time, haha, you guys need medals or something! However, Nohats, you really could do with a decent mic ;) We get things done around the town and hopefully we can get it back to it's former glory! I look forward to my future on Imdeity with you guys backing the way! Finally, just like all others in the post, none of you guys will be forgotten by myself.

- Finally, without doubt, I thank the staff of imdeity and Imdeity himself! Without this, without the server, non of this would've happened, all these good (and sad) times would have been missed out on. Without you lot, the server would not be what it is today. I thank you all for that and the geat jobs that you do!

I appologise for the length of this, I did try shortening it as much as possible, missing out detail where possible, however, I had to make everything (my feelings, etc) clear as I have not yet done so. I also realise that those who are no longer on the server may never read what I have put. I am aware of that, yet I had to put it. I couldn't simply leave them out, I would feel horrible for it. I'm even crying now, as I have throughout writing this. This is something very dear to me, I hope that non of you disrespect it. :)
    Thank you.

THEY'RE BACK! IT'S ALL GOOD! THE PEOPLE OF DESCEND HAVE RETURNED :'3 xoxoxox <3

Last edited: December 1, 2013
  3. scoguy7

scoguy7

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoguy7
    No moi?

4. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    Unfortunately not, you've been geat, but I never really got to know you. There wern't amazing times, I guess you could count that massive zombie spawner you found though, haha :)

scoguy7 likes this.
  5. scoguy7

scoguy7

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoguy7
    That spawned like 29 every 30 seconds. It was boss

6. xdysfunkx

xdysfunkx

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    xdysfunktionalx
    Oh heel. You brought up the Descend people!!! You missed brett (evilflame44) :p But anyway. Gratz on that 1year, 9months, and 5 days?

Hadba likes this.
  7. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    Woo! OMG! I remember evilflame! I never really talked but was there diggy digging :D
    *adding to list, aha*

Thanks, and yeah, I think so. Couldn't wait a couple months for my 2 years I guess, ahaha

8. xdysfunkx

xdysfunkx

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    xdysfunktionalx
    lol. I still talk to them, sometimes. :p

Hadba likes this.
  9. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    Aww, lucky you :')

10. ooopsy10975

ooopsy10975

In-Game Name:
    ooopsy10975
    I know we did not talk much on TS, for one I did not have a mic and 2, well, idk. But we did explore the Dwarvin Ruins together if you count that as spending time.

Hadba likes this.
  11. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    Haha, that we did! That we did... :)

12. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    I'll get to a working mic some day, and when I do, I will tell him Hello Hadba in my most deepest sexiest voice possible just for you.

13. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11
    Yeah! Im part of a gang

14. Sheep_overlord

Sheep_overlord

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Sheep_overlord
    Congrats on being here for so long

Hadba likes this.
  15. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    the song in the 2nd video is Requiem of a dream, one of my favorites :)
    congrats :)

Hadba likes this.
  16. MuttiMatti

MuttiMatti

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    MuttiMatti
    Oh wow, Descend. I remember going there and being shown around the town by i think it was Pegasus93? and once in TS i went to their channel and everyone started being trolls then Pegasus93 moved me and himself to other channel and said sorry and we had a nice time talking for a while :D

17. SimonFCDallas

SimonFCDallas

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SimonFCDallas
  18. ttfallston

ttfallston

In-Game Name:
    ttfallston
    Congrats, Hadba! I hope we continue to be great friends along with the rest of "the gang" telling jokes and hearing dman rage :)

19. Sheep_overlord

Sheep_overlord

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Sheep_overlord
    *sniff* *sniff* im not in the gang:( jk!;)

Hadba likes this.
  20. Hadba

Hadba

In-Game Name:
    Hadba
    The people of Descend have returned! After two years!