1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Murdered by a teacher!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TheKSisters, November 10, 2013.

1. TheKSisters

TheKSisters

In-Game Name:
    thisispointless
    Have you ever been murdered by a teacher?

Soon I will- Apparently I read *too* fast for her. Look, tell the other kids to speed up on our novel. You don't need to hit me in the head with a stack of papers! Yeesh! So maybe I'm on page 415/441 pages and some kids are still on page 60! TELL THEM TO STOP TALKING IN CLASS AND HURRY UP! Sorry, We're currently reading Incarceron. Read it. It's a good book.

How are you going to get murdered or how did you get murdered?

Hadba and melvin484 like this.
  2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    By the teacher flipping a table out of anger at me and my brain and guts getting crushed under the weight of a 500 pound table.

I got murdered by that, :D

3. BitOfAle

BitOfAle

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    BitOfAle
    Incarceron is one of my all time favorite books! The little poems and exerpts before each chapter are beautiful! You better enjoy it. Saphique is even better though! Read faster grr.

4. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    I didnt get it, I was confused by what she said. So I just answered her question, :D

5. TheKSisters

TheKSisters

In-Game Name:
    thisispointless
    I'm going to break the rules and buy both on my kindle! I'm a rebel!
    Good Job! :p

DoCharlieBrown likes this.
  6. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Everytime I talk in Chinese, my teacher tells me to go outside (when it's freezing). Strangely he's much more lenient on everyone else

maxwell25937 likes this.
  7. TheKSisters

TheKSisters

In-Game Name:
    thisispointless
    When you speak Chinese? Why? Does she think your saying something bad?

8. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    are you chinese anyway?

9. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I meant in Chinese Class, lol

10. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    oh better.............a teacher who doesnt teach the subject they're supposed to, well, you're lucky

11. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    My Calculus teacher always threatens us with quizzes...And when he does give them it's usually around 6 to 8 that day...

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  12. Unstoppable2013

Unstoppable2013

In-Game Name:
    Unstoppable2013
    I had a teacher who practically rage-tabled when 2/3 of the class failed a test XD

DoCharlieBrown and melvin484 like this.
  13. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    Impressive! Were you part of the 2/3s?

14. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    In my final year of high school I had an English teacher who loved to talk about himself and his adventures...
    So one time, I had to sit in front of him (due to someone randomly taking my place next to my friend). At some point he started to talk about one other "amazing" story he really had to share.

So I sighed and rolled my eyes, of course, as I saw no future in these nonsense lessons. Not such a smart move, sitting in front of him.. He started to suddenly yell at me and threatened to kick me out of class. I was stunned, so were all my other classmates. My teacher was a heavy man, who could be very intimidating. Especially with his shoutings, as he used to be part of the army...
    You see I never did something wrong in class, always did my work and did not really get corrected a lot. So when he started to yell all my classmates were like o_O", not believing that I was his victim (that I was ever a victim of such things).

I did not know how to deal with it, I got through 6 years of secondary education with ease always being a good student who did never show bad behaviour. I just went silent and stared at some blank page for the rest of class.. In the end all was good, heck, when I graduated and I told him that I was going to study in English he said: "Well that is probably not because of my classes, we had a bad start but I think it is good we figured things out!" Then he laughed and went on to congratulate another student.

Oh, that man...

15. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    I have a math teacher.... thats mean and funny....(bad attributes working together) but sometimes she's very fair as most people say. I wish not to be yelled at(for not coming to her room for lunch detention)(she says we [im not the only one]must come to her for a pass) Pass, you neva told us and my classmates go crazy:cool:!

16. The_Yogs

The_Yogs

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    The_Yogs
    In a high school history class I accidentally complained about some lengthy paper we had to write while the teacher was a few feet behind me. He just looked at me for like 20 seconds then...

He ended up cancelling the assignment for the entire class.

For a few days I was just confused, but then learned he cancelled the assignment for the entire grade. I had 50 people ask me what the hell I did. It was hilarious and I kinda figured out why he did it a few weeks later.

Turns out I was his favorite student.

17. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    ^(first world problems)

I have lots of things to deal with:

I have only one bad teacher, she loves to talk about herself and the themes she thinks are right, she sometimes uses 45 mins of the class to talk about nonsense. She is also very hostile towards students while pretending to be a hippy-liberal person. She rejected my paper for our reading assignment because i printed it with a computer instead of hand writing it, saying it was unfair towards the other students as if they were unable to type on a pc. She also attack one of my classmates for throwing a pencil on his table, calling him a bully, madman, evil and other words i fail to translate. She is an insult to science, even thou she teaches a lingual subject she likes to use scientific explanations (which are WRONG) and many sterotypes. If you correct her she would make up some mumbo-jumbo to make her appear to be right. And she often appeals to the students to seek support when attacking one student, asking the question:"Am i right?" or "Is it so?". The reply is always the same, silence. Even thou everybody thinks it, no one would dare to say: "I appose your ideas". Saying that would be a rational comment, and you can't talk rationally with an irational person. I regard her as an insult to intellect, an insult to the educational institution that is my gymnasium, and an insult to our nation; which she claims to be a patriot of. If you have to say that you are a patriot 20 times a week, chances are it is not true.

As i said that is my only bad teacher, i am more endangered by my educational system. My class has 6 more students that permitted by the ministry of education, making it hard to be examined properly. The ministry also decided that religious studies are a necessary class and everyone has to take it. They also suggested a system that makes it impossible for extra classes to be organized, so that classes overlap. They have also cut classes of some subjects and added material to them, then they gave schools the solution for the problem they created, and the solution can not be used by schools because they don't have the resources for them. And I also don't have proper books, i have about 100 schoolbooks and most of them are useless. Our educational system was reformed recently and no new books have been written to support the new system, so i have to use combinations of old books. And when i say old books i mean old books. My geography book is from 1997. (my birth year) and claims Switzerland is a part of the EU, some other books are from 1999, and 1987. But that is only the tip of the iceberg, our chemical laboratory is a no access zone, and contains chemicals over 100 years old. Our library has books printed in the 1920's, the paper is so old and weak that you feel they should be in a museum.

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  18. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    That teacher sounds like Ini Miney from Ace Attorney, I have to say.

19. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    id spam her e-mail inbox :D who cares, its her fault

melvin484 likes this.
  20. Unstoppable2013

Unstoppable2013

In-Game Name:
    Unstoppable2013
    ._. Maybe.