1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Lewboi100 Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by lewboi100, November 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewboi100

lewboi100

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    EmperorSalt
    Well, i was banned by Isquared for supposedly blackmailing someone, and for swearing. The ban was meant to last 5 days, and it has been nearly two years...... not sure what happened there, but it still has the same message when i tried to login today. I still have some $800 in this server, yet no one bothered to take a note of it :L

Im sure all of you would be if this happened to you, even more so if the person who reported you for it was someone who wanted to take over your assets, such as my town, my funds and my people.
    Now that person is banned too, and im still banned, but my money hasnt been given back.

I would also like to add for anyone that tries to imply about any 'chargebacks' that any money donated was returned within 48 hours and therefore, even if there were fees, i would still have $700 that has gone missing.

My bank told me all funds were sent back (misunderstanding) and that all money that was donated is still in the possession of whom i donated it to.

Last edited by a moderator: November 22, 2014
  2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Lewboi100,

My first question is why did it take you nearly two years to make another ban appeal...? As according to the ban appeal guidelines...

6. Appeals should be made within 6 months of the date of the ban you are appealing. Do not wait to make your appeal. It is in your best interest to appeal immediately. We do not need extra time to change our minds or forgive you.

There's no 'supposedly' about the reasons you were banned. Originally, you were banned for 5 days for blackmail and swearing, then after you made this ban appeal on the fourth day of your five day ban, iSquared added a few extra days to your ban.

I'm not sure what 'I have $800 in this server, yet no one bothered to take a note of it' nor the following paragraphs are meant to mean. Why would a donation be given back after you were banned for breaking rules...? As per the Donation page here...

Donations do NOT exempt you from rules -- you can still be jailed or even banned from the service for breaking rules like any other player. We will not issue refunds if you are banned. Commands/in-game coin/perks are gifts for donation and not a service. We reserve the right to make changes to the perks as necessary.

As of this moment, this will need to be investigated by senior staff, as there is more to this than you have said. I ask for your patience please.

Many thanks,
    Seph

3. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    Just to clarify the donation claim, the player made 4 large donations on the same day and after collecting rewards on the accounts, initiated a chargeback on all the donations less than a week later (for which Paypal also charged us multiple chargeback fees). If you wish to make any further claims regarding the donation issues feel free to PM me directly.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.