1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom store

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by MDconstruct, July 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDconstruct

MDconstruct

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    MDconstruct
    I would love to see a kingdom store (stocked at all times by admins but at a higher price than the players store) This could be used when the players markets are Out of Stock or for items not found there. If all items were priced higher at the Admin Owned Market it should not affect the demand from the players stores as it will only come into play during short supply since the cost is much more. Additionally, another thought that I think would benefit the server and give it a possible revenue source besides donations is to make it possible for players to buy in-game currency just by itself.

Just some thoughts! :)
    MDconstruct

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    You mean the thing that is already happening at '/go shop'.

Things that can be gathered by players won't ever be put in there. It is there only for unobtainable or rare items.

The buying of dei won't ever be added. That is against the eula. The closest you will get is gaining it from a current donation package.

3. MDconstruct

MDconstruct

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    MDconstruct
    Thanks for answering...I did not know about the go shop..:)

4. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    Your current donation perks are also against the EULA so I'm not sure why you would say that that won't be added because it's against the EULA when the server is already in violation, It contradicts itself. Also, in terms of IRS rules and Federal law; It's not donations it's a transaction or a purchase.

melvin484, Sparrow191 and Tallpines like this.
  5. Goober

Goober

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EchoedSorrow
    Probably because it won't be added because it's against the EULA? The fact their current donation packages are already against it has no affect on not adding things against it... That's like saying oh, I am already breaking the rules so I am gonna do something else to break even more rules... (Not the best analogy.) but why add perks or options to FURTHER break the EULA?

6. andyordon

andyordon

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    andyordon
    Rmar, why bother xD this server's entire platform is based on what was popular back in 2012. Ever since i've quit, I keep track of the changes, along with 4 or 5 veterans i've kept in close contact with who rarely make appearances like I do. Don't bother trying to fix anything on here, nothing changes, and if it weren't for the 13 year olds who have been playing for 3+ years on here, this server would have been gone a long time ago. Just keep praying they find a way to steal their parents wallets!

Hell, it's been so long that my profile picture hasn't made an appearance since my freshman year, and i've graduated. To all the staff, the server did great in the early 10's, but if you don't listen to both your community and the MC world around you, say goodbye to your donations(which, like all other aspects of the server, need to be changed, like Rmar says).

PS: My favorite moment on this server was when a convicted hacker paid his way to be unbanned just so he could come rule over his little town <3 Long live Anvil!

-Avila

Last edited: July 28, 2015
    sunnydb0y and Sparrow191 like this.
  7. QueenEmo

QueenEmo

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    QueenEmo
    8. Do not hijack a thread: Stay on-topic.

Three people have an agenda. This topic needs to be locked.

Qazz, BarryX15 and ImNotBlackesy like this.
  8. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Agreed.

Take your vendetta against the server and it's staff and leave. The only time you guys come back or post is to cause problems because the only way the server will be better (in your opinion) is if we make it the way YOU want it. It's Deity's server, made the way HE wants it. He takes suggestions from the community, and uses the ones that he wants. Don't for one second think that because it's your opinion and how you want it to be done that it will ever be that way.

FaTd33r, CiljaW, Sephronia and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.