1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

~Gawkan 3 Year Anniversary~

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gawkan, October 31, 2014.

1. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Hey Imdeity Community :)

Yes, I am slightly late...but better late then never right..?

I never thought I would still be playing on Imdeity after 3 years and but here I am with hopefully more to come.

I remember my first ever day joining which was on 26th October 2011 which feels like yesterday, going to the mining world and thinking why am I not allowed to build here, others built here and like a noob built anyway then joining Bonobo (Smcallah Town) the next day.

If you like to see my first year and it's story go here - http://imdeity.com/threads/1-year-anniservary-on-imdeity.14433/

I had some fun times and bad times (mainly fun) these past 3 years but won't write what happened in my 2 year and 3 year since it would take forever and I likely forgot most of it. ;) Haha :p

Here is though a list of all/most of the people I like to thank since all of them made my life on Imdeity great in someway -

• Dannyotis13 - I don't think I can ask for a better friend then you. You been a true best friend to me since we started to hang out. We nearly always have a laugh and some fun every single day in TeamSpeak which keeps me smiling all the time. You ramble and get down sometimes but that never bothers me since I am glad I am there so I can help you cheer up.
    • SonnyBassPlayer - You are a really great friend and it sad we haven't been able to have good times recently but hopefully we can soon. You always try your best to make my Spleef Events and always volunteer to help hand shears out and fix the arena, without you there it would be alot tougher and be more boring.
    • Brandon_148 - I remember the day we started hanging out (the day you joined AntiX), I can't believe I didn't have much trust you in you at first but I guess it happens with everyone. No matter what you still helped me lots in AntiX and patiently went through the faction ranks and became Co-Leader. Thank you for supporting me all the way and hope we can play PVP again if it ever gets active again.
    • Hat13579 - We had some great and funny times together on PVP and a bit in TeamSpeak. I am really glad you joined AntiX since you was a great help to me and it made AntiX more enjoyable making base, raiding, etc. I hope you come back and hope we can play PVP if it ever gets active again.
    • Driver_X - We don't chat much but when we do your a good friend. I remember when you first started Kadatheron then I joined later. Without you accepting me into Kadatheron, there would be no Spleef Event Hosted by me. I wish you still was the mayor of Kadatheron though since you was a great mayor. Also thanks for helping me in Vestige bud.
    • Niall4igoe - You may be a pain at times but your still a great friend and I understand Doha had to do what it did.
    • Savie2424 - You make me smile and laugh at times which is good. You are a good friend and hope we have more funny and fun times together. Also you have to sing "Never Going Give You Up" (Fully) one point.
    • Maxwell25937 - We hasn't spoke recently but I still remember our good times in Minecraftia and Vestige. I also still remember the first time we met, it was so kind of you to help me start up Minecraftia and Vestige and pay fees.
    • The_Yogs - You was a great mayor when I was in Doha and it unbelievable you created one of the largest towns on Imdeity. I remember trying really hard to get assistant and was shocked the day I found out you are going to be promoting me. I sometimes feel bad I left since I did have great times but hopefully I may join again in future when Doha fully back on it feet next map.
    • NCNavy - You was a good friend and I wished you still played here. I remember you always giving support and advice when I needed it when I was mayor of Vestige and remember you and others building Rapture which sadly got deleted.
    • 115star - It nice and funny you actually like my singing since I feel I am not a good singer yet you still kindly payed me dei to sing a song which I did. I miss you though on TeamSpeak, I hope you can come on again soon.
    • FlashCrystal - You are a funny and good friend. You always message me one random message and then stop chatting, but I don't mind since I find it funny and one message better then nothing. Thanks for been a good friend.
    • Zeus_Randropz - We barely chat but when we do it can sometimes be a laugh especially when we give each other nicknames "Zpordniar" and "Nakwag" (our names backwards) and also me joking about taking you and your friends on a coach trip.
    • Watif2711 - You are random at times with what you do but your still a nice friend.
    • Puff0091 - You was a great friend and I miss our fun times and chats together. It sad you don't play as often and hope you can play more often in future so we can have fun again.
    • luv_is_everythin - We hasn't spoke for ages but I still like to add you since you was a great friend and I always remember our long conversation. I hope everything is alright and I hope we can chat again soon.
    • Imdeity - Thank you for a such an amazing server. We all may complain at times due to people want reset and plugins fixed and made, etc but sometimes we all need think how much effort you put into this server and it still running - in around 5 months it be it 4 year Anniversary wow!
    • All Imdeity staff - Thank you for been good admins, senior mods and moderators and helping out alot on the server by getting rid of people who break rules, sorting tickets out, etc, keep it up your doing a great job.
    I may of missed quite a few people out but these are the main ones I remember that made it recently a great experience. If you think you deserve to be up there or you think I missed you out, feel free to say so below.

Kind Regards
    Gawkan

2. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    I couldn't ask for a better friend ever :')

3. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thank you Niall :D Lol, I try stay for another 3 years (if imdeity still up) :p

Thank you Danny, same here. :D

4. hat13579

hat13579

In-Game Name:
    hat13579
    Congrats gawkan my 3 year is tomorrow but I don't play anymore :3 Anyway, happy Halloween!

5. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thanks Hat :) You should carry on playing Hat, you don't need to leave. Also I didn't know you joined that early, congrats for tomorrow. :p

6. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Daw... Thanks dude.
    Congrats on 3 years!!!

7. Trekar_Sil

Trekar_Sil

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Trekar_Sil
    Congrats on your 3 years Gawkan!

8. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Congratulations and many thanks for doing spleef tournaments and bringing more fun to the server!

9. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thanks bud! :)

Thanks Trekar!

Thanks Barry! Also thank you for saying that, I an glad people appreciate it. :)

10. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Congrats! Let's make it at least 3 years longer :D

11. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thank you Panda! I hope we can do :D

12. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Congratulations bud! Thanks for putting me in the list, it's always great to have you around and it's a pleasure to help you with your things :)

To many years to come :) :D

13. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thanks bud! Your welcome, will put you in my list anytime. :)

Yup, I hope there will be more fun years. :D

SonnyBassPlayer likes this.
  14. FlashCrystal

FlashCrystal

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    FlashCrystal
    Congrats Gawk! :p
    Nice to know people see me as a good friend :D

15. totalmoobs

totalmoobs

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    totalmoobs
    Congrats buddy on your 3 years :D

16. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thank you man! :D

17. Lord_Aquarius

Lord_Aquarius

In-Game Name:
    Lord_Aquarius
    Congrats ;D

I still remember donating a few diamonds to you on your first quest to make your own town Minecraftia.
    Then OffLimitGames with some other regulars, except that never happened with us xD

Hope you've enjoyed the past 3 years :)

18. puff0091

puff0091

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    puff0091
    Yay fun times! And congrats Gawk! Or can I say Ben :3 And because old times....*slaps you* :3 YOU SHALL NOT FLIRT TODAY! But thank you for putting me in here Gawky :3 <3

19. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Haha, thank you for donating that time. ;)
    Yea, OffLimitGames was a good project which sadly never actually started xD

I have thank you and I can't wait for more. Hope you become active and enjoy more with me. :)

Yup really fun times! Thank you haha! That was funny when we messed around and did that and your welcome. :) <3

puff0091 likes this.
  20. Sheep_overlord

Sheep_overlord

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Sheep_overlord