1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Developers, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, February 5, 2013.

1. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Hello Developers of ImDeity,

Willing to help improve the server, write new plugins and help maintain it?
    Apply Now!

Code:
    1. Name:
    2. Age:
    3. Time Zone:
    4. Portfolio (Provide Proof):
    Requirements
    TeamSpeak Access & Microphone use - This is important to us as ImDeity prefers to talk to the development staff. If you haven't been an active Teamspeak user, you are encouraged to do so. We just want to make sure that you're a person who is mature enough for this position.

Maturity - This is very important, we want to know that you are capable of patience and knowledgeable of the development state of the server. We want to make sure you will NOT disclose as information to the public.

Copy and paste the following code into your post. Please complete your application in proper English and elaborate when possible. And do note: the usage of any color but black in your application, with small exceptions, is not allowed.

Do NOT ask us about the status of your application. We read all applications and if we don't pick you immediately, you may be selected in the future. Keep playing as usual. The more we see you play and the way you behave, the more likely we are to select you. Failure to comply with this continually, may also result in a discarded application.

Note: The color to be used for your text, excluding and also slightly including the headers, is black. Keeps it legible and friendly to read. (don't use funky text font)

Gr. Leviathan_Ziz, head of forums.

2. KILL3RTACO

KILL3RTACO

• Developer
    In-Game Name:
    KILL3RTACO
    *sigh* here I go yet again....

EDIT: You may want to read this vanZeben mentions me by name ;)
    EDITO NUMERO DOS: Anyone that mentions "DeityNether" he mentions as well, though somewhat indirectly. This includes me, I just didn't want to act like I was some special person that vanZeben mentioned.

IGN: KILL3RTACO
    Time Zone: GMT -8, Pacific Standard Time.
    Portfolio: I have worked with Bukkit for the past year and half, if not longer. Links to things I have done are usually in my sig. Actually that just leads to a website... But the site should have some information, and possibly links to plugins I have done. I'll just explain what I have done/doing/going to do:

ItemMail - This was my first plugin. Very bad at first. ItemMail allows players to send items to each other through MySQL databasing. Think of it like 'Mail' but with stacks of items instead of words.

Mineopoly - I'm getting around to finishing this I think I'm nearing completion... Anyway, it's a Monopoly plugin. Names are cofigurable, as well as to the cards (as specific as what the card even does. This also means there can be an unlimited amount of cards)

PartyChat - Something I haven't really started yet... But in terms that members here can understand... Think of it as like an XBL Party or being able /tell multiple people (the people in the party)

3. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    Looks like it's my turn now..

IGN: Cliff777

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Portfolio:
    - I worked on Deity Nether with mbonachea and thejacoborg
    - Here is my github page...currently very little is up, as I just installed git again, but currently there is a small plugin I made for fun (WolfIdentifier), a matrix sovler app in progress, and a forked version of the public DeityAPI, currently loading on Craftbukkit v1.4.6
    - I have known java for about a year and a half, and have been working with the Bukkit API for about a year

4. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    1. Name: River Marmorstein (Rmarmorstein)
    2. Age: 16 - 17 in April
    3. Time Zone: EST
    4. Portfolio (Provide Proof): http://github.com/Rmarmorstein - I've written lots of open source stuff. I also have worked on a private (I can provide whoever wants it access to view) version/rewrite of Towny, a Factions Mod, and some other backend stuff with bungee. Me and My friend also started a Java Based Video game, but, did not get far due to time constraints. I am also an active member within the Spigot/BungeeCord community.

A Sidenote: I know that I have not been the most active or most respected member in this community lately. I've been playing a LOT during the last couple weeks, and I just saw this post, and figured I'd throw it out here. I know what I'm doing and would be happy to help if asked. I'd also be willing to drop ties with all other servers and focus on deity if you wanted me seriously.

Edit: Also as a note, I've been working with the 1.8 versions of the Spigot and BungeeCord API. It would be nice to have the 1.8 stuff ;)

Last edited: December 22, 2014