1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Deer's Story-telling corner.

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by FaTd33r, October 5, 2012.

1. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    Well hello to every one of you that will check this thread. Yeah, I'm late on doing my one-year-anniversary-forum-post. I had the idea to make it, but didn't saw anybody making something similar, so I just told myself "Oh well, probably it doesn't have its place in here". But then, I see many people doing it(EX:Kiddiewish,iSquared,Joshbmxstar28,and many more). I won't make a list of people the helped me and stuff, but people that I appreciate knows it. So, why not making my little story-telling corner? To start off, I know that there's not a big bunch of players that knows me, so...

Hello, I am Deer,Durr,FaTd33r...

Anyway, back on real stuff. On this thread here, I will create different stories,either related or not to the server. To start off, I will make my first story as a "Travelling Journal",from my first day to the very last day. I will update it now and then, adding steps to my story. So here we go!

Journey Across The Kingdoms! (Part 1)

April the 22th, 2011:

About 2 weeks ago, my friend convinced me to buy Minecraft. Hmpf, I feel like playing with legos, but in a game. How ridiculous! I'm sure this won't have a lot of sales, even if it's in the Beta version of it. Anyway, let's give it a try. Ah great, what do I need to do to start? There's nothing around me! <Continuous rage> I'll just close that up, and play another day; I'm sure I'll find more time for this.

April the 25th, 2011:

After being stupid not playing a game I just bought, I decided to give it a second chance. Before actually starts a game, I went on Youtube and watched some "Startups videos" to help me getting ready for kicking monsters butts! Then, it just went alright; gathering wood, creating a shed, started mining... Until I find what people are looking the most: Diamonds.

April the 28th, 2011:
    2:00 A.M.: Finally done! I should get some sleep now, it's late in the night..

6:00 P.M. (After School):Meh, booooring. I don't know what to build in here now. Wait, Multiplayer...?(Scrolls the Internet, finds ImDeity Kingdoms Whitelisting section. [Because yeah, in that time, we had to be whitelisted])This one looks rather interesting...

April the 29th,2011:

[Kingdoms]Welcome to our newest member FaTd33r!
    Random-1: Welcome!
    Random-2:Hey, welcome!
    [Admin]ImDeity: Welcome.
    And now begins my journey through the mighty Kingdoms.
    After regarding the rules, I went throughout the first castle (it was Beta 1.5.1 at this time).I was shockingly suprised by it, because I simply had no talents in building.(Remember, It's been a week since I bought the game). I've been walking around, took the Western Railroad tracks made by Vvenya, and I probably did five or six times the complete rail system.
    Don't ask my why, It's just like that. But then, I took the same track, and stopped at a town called: Dracore. Perfect spot for starters;low cost, low tax fees, and a really nice community. Sadly, I don't know what happened with it's founder, Dyshein.. I'd love to see him back.
    Well,Dracore was "attractive" its in own ways.

Part two will be: "Journey Across the Kingdoms: My time in Dracore".

Make some thumbs up if you want me to keep posting, and if our paths have crossed during these times, you can either add a bit here, or send me PM'S.

Thanks for reading,
    Deer.

wilku90, Sephronia, BitOfAle and 9 others like this.
  2. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Hey Deer,

Keep writing. I'd love to hear all your stories of your time on this server.

RyanRugenus and FaTd33r like this.
  3. nolarboot

nolarboot

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    megashedinja
    Durr! :D Congratulations on a successful year on the server. I know I'm hideously late, but better late than never, eh? :D

FaTd33r likes this.
  4. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Congrats on 1 year!!!! :) I will be staying longer. Hope you have a good time on ImDeity!

FaTd33r likes this.
  5. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Don't know why I haven't posted on this yet but, congrats Durr!
    I can't wait to hear other stories of your experience here.
    :)

FaTd33r likes this.
  6. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    More stories deer! ;)

FaTd33r and thejacoborg like this.
  7. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    Once upon a time, I was getting this thread back into my hands.

I'll be writing a new story this weekend, for people who wants to read some new stuff.

iSquared, KiddieWish, Stick and 5 others like this.
  8. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    ooooh YAY stories

9. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    The weekend already has past and no new stories :(

10. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    Hello there.

After a complete year of broken promises (I promised to create more stories within my second year, but yeah.. Procrastination), I'm bringing up the following story from the "Journey Across the Kingdoms" series, so it'll count as my official two year post(If you're wondering, I've been subscribed to ImDeity Kingdoms since april the 10th).
    Story first, acclamation post later.

Journey Across the Kingdoms: My time in Dracore(Part 2)

Part 1: "Don't ask my why, It's just like that. But then, I took the same track, and stopped at a town called: Dracore. Perfect spot for starters;low cost, low tax fees, and a really nice community. Sadly, I don't know what happened with it's founder, Dyshein.. I'd love to see him back.
    Well,Dracore was "attractive" its in own ways."

It was a weird town, but somehow attractive. Really tall skyscrapers going up to the sky,where each player was living in at least one of them; auto-sufficient farms, rooms for everything in those. The town community was really great, seeing the town becoming a city. Each plot had a one block large alleyway between their neighbors: Unless you knew how Dracore was made, it was REALLY easy to get yourself lost.

When I got out of my magnificient railcart onto the gigantic mountain where Dracore was, someone called Dyshein was working on the main roads (which were slightly larger than those dark alleyways). I approached him and started talking about the server, how it was working, etc.
    Oh, did I tell that the economy was based on cake at that time, and not on gold? Now you know.
    Anyway, After a long talk, he came up with a proposition:"Would you like to have your home in Dracore?"
    As I was trying to learn, having no clue on how the plugins were working and blah blah blah, I accepted.

We walked around, until we arrived on two 10x10 plots right between eachother, having a really nice view on the ocean, and on Oceanview later on.

From there, I made cakes. Lots of cakes. And money. Bought stuff, and there goes the circle.

After a while, I've started to help the assistants (Big ups to Furkie and GforceBond) on many different projects; either roads, public parks/building/farms..
    Then, the idea came up:
    "What if we made a building that goes from the bedrock to the skylimit and make it the Town Spawn?"
    It looked ridiculously big(Like another project that I will talk about in another story) and impossible to do, but hey; with teamwork and lots of time, the project has been done.
    Then, I became an assistant by working hard. I changed from my skyscraper appartment to a cliff-sided house, had more money, and that was the real life. That was the town climax.

But then, things went differently.

Next is coming into Part 3, which doesn't have a name yet.

And I will make a list of people who I want to thank. Just that I'm tired.

See, I've told you there'd be one today, before midnight. Lucky you, I'd be sleeping for a while now.

Qazz, ImDeity, cliff777 and 5 others like this.
  11. Pro_dano

Pro_dano

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    pro_dano
    Cakes, dear God the cakes. I remember making designs for the cake-o-matic machine which would constantly make cakes, didn't go to well, a lot of wasted dei.

12. RovincE

RovincE

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    rovince04
    I macro'd, made like 50k in a few days

13. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I'm gonna make a bunch of cakes too now, even though I can't do much with them.

14. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    Love your stories Deer, reminds me of the very beginnings of what is here now.

FaTd33r likes this.
  15. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    Hi,

I realized I had that thread up on the forums. Since I'll have a lot of time on my hands pretty soon, I'll get some new stories on the track, the first one being third part of "Journey Across ImDeity: My Time in Dracore", and maybe something else if I'm really inspired. I hope I'll catch up with the time enough to claim up my next complete year on the server, so... yeah.

I'll keep you guys informed, this time.

bran_bash likes this.
  16. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    Wow,
    Much time passed,
    so lack of story,
    such mean,
    Wow

I'm back with a new story, this time it's the final section of my first chapter of "Journey Across the Kingdoms". Hope you people will enjoy reading it!

Part 2:"Then, I became an assistant by working hard. I changed from my skyscraper appartment to a cliff-sided house, had more money, and that was the real life. That was the town climax. But then, things went differently."

Journey Across ImDeity Kingdoms: My Time in Dracore (Final part)
    Things has changed really quickly. I still had my cliff-sided house, money was still going in my pockets with all the stuff I was selling, but something was wrong; it seemed to perfect to be something normal. Since the town was at its climax, we were busy doing our own "little" things, but we haven't seen all the other growing towns, at least I haven't seen any of them. I only knew Stalingrad and Avalon, as Stalingrad being one of the first cities ever made, and Avalon, because Seanchuang was someone I talked a lot with. We kept going on, until one day, Dyshein had to go, and we tried our best to keep the town going. After two weeks or so, the town became really quiet, not many of us were still active; the assistants, and probably 5 or so regulars (MoonLamb could approve that).

I've always been the type of person that is looking for something to do, I've never been able to simply look at something and say "Wow, that's beautiful, I wonder who built it", then simply leave and never remember the creation. Dracore, even if it was one of the greatest place I've been living in ImDeity Kingdoms, I had to find something new to do, something that grabbed my attention and looked impossible to do. Something that was not known by a lot of players, but if it can be finished, will be purely amazing. I kept helping with Dracore while looking up new towns I could live in, that wasn't filled with players, but enough to enjoy my time.

One day, I've seen someone that was buying loads of sand and/or glass for a project; and by a lot, I mean A LOT. That person was Jingostarr. For those who doesn't know him, shame on you. He's the type of guy that you need to know someday in your life. Since I had a large amount of glass I had that wasn't being used, and since I was money-hungry, I've went to sell it to him, and realized that he was working on a project that already looked appealing in it's alpha phase: Sealab.

Next part in Deer's Story-telling Corner: Journey across ImDeity Kingdoms: Sealab (Part 1).

Majora_Unmasked and ImDeity like this.
  17. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    My next creation is being written, let's see if I can get this one out before Christmas. ;)

Tallpines likes this.
  18. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    Awsome

sparten_1117 likes this.
  19. _Vibe

_Vibe

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name: