1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban appel for jacobthesnake97/gamerpoision on teamspeak 3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jacobthesnake97, November 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacobthesnake97

jacobthesnake97

I am sorry for what I did I am sorry I am going to share what everything that happened and ask for forgiveness

here is what happened I joined TeamSpeak 3 I went on, later people started kicking me from the channel I don't rember who but I got annoyed by this so I got mad than they muted me because they hated how talked I don't know in what way but probley because I am 12 and that makes me a squeaker and the person who mute me was ZachDeGeek than I got really mad I changed my user to ZachdaGeek as a joke than every question he did I responed it with my nickname than changed my name to some one for about a minute and he called impersonating and I felt bad and changed my name and he kicked me than I got perma banned and I felt sorry

asdfjkll likes this.
  2. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    I was asked to go on TeamSpeak because you were annoying other players and impersonating them, while I was waiting for a player to send me a screenshot I heard you say 'When is it that I am going to get banned?... Just wondering', what doesn't really fit your story about being hated only because of your voice.

To finish it, the screenshot sent to me shows you using an inappropriate username as part of your 'reply usernames' joke.

Your appeal is still pending until another staff member makes a decision on it.

asdfjkll likes this.
  3. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    As I was in the channel at the time I can tell you that no comment was made about his voice or towards him.

4. jacobthesnake97

jacobthesnake97

but I know zachdageek muted me so I assumed and also sorry for "impersonating" you I thought you would not get mad to me it was joke so for that I am sorry

ummm....when I said that I ment when Zach told me that you are going to get ban and I thought that ment a day ban or 24 hour ban

about voice assumed that zach mute because of my voice other than that I don't know what I did

and yes the username thing I admit to that's why I am asking for forgiveness and saying sorry because I was mad so I am sorry

Last edited by a moderator: November 21, 2014
  5. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Sent you a convo, jacob. In the meantime, please be respectful of others, and report when others are disrespecting you.

asdfjkll likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.