1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal: Niall4igoe

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Niall4igoe, April 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niall4igoe

Niall4igoe

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Smartnoss
    • Reason: Allowing banned player to use alt, please appeal on forums
    I would first like to apologize as I did give Starcrafter access to my alt account. Looking back on it, I realize it was a stupid mistake. I was upset that Star had been banned and wasn't thinking clearly because of it. It was my idea to allow Star onto my account and I would like to apologize to him as well as it is my fault and as a result it may effect negatively on any appeal he wishes to write in the future. It was never my intention to break any of the rules on purpose or cause any upset to the server so I would like to apologize to anyone that I disappointed. I understad now that account sharing can and has caused problems to not only myself but others and i realize it is not worth it and wouldn't ever do it again.

- Niall

2. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    Frustation or disagreement with staff decisions should not be seen as justifications to break the rules yourself in order to 'fix' what you believe to be wrong. There are proper ways to appeal a ban or to discuss a possible staff mistake ( Report it to Head Mod Gwen).

However, I believe that now you understand how bad was your idea to allow a banned player to use your account and I am sure you are not going to try anything like this again.

Appeal approved

About StarCrafter, being it his idea or not, he did bypass his ban with the knowledge that it is not allowed. Now it is his job to apologize for his part on yet another offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.