1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal For RaidingBuffalo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Raidingbuffalo, October 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raidingbuffalo

Raidingbuffalo

In-Game Name:
    RaidingBuffalo
    Hello, I'm RaidingBuffalo and I have realized that what I have done is wrong. During my expedition to explore ImDeity, I got very upset with my towns staff. I was demoted from Assistant because I was inactive for a few days. I discovered that even though I was demoted. I still had the powers of an Assistant. I went around town stealing everybody's stuff and greifing it as well. I understand that I let my rage get the best of me and I truly apologize for it. If you can forgive me and accept my apology, I will promise that something like this will never happen again.

Sincerely,
    ~RaidingBuffalo

SimonFCDallas and thejacoborg like this.
  2. thejacoborg

thejacoborg

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    thejacoborg
    I have talked to raiding a lot before and after he was banned. He is a very nice person, and I can never imagine him doing anything like this again. Best of luck to your appeal raiding. :)

3. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Considering the amount of greif that I personally saw and the amount of stuff that was stolen, it would not be in the best decision for said person to be unbanned.

arkon204 likes this.
  4. xSocK

xSocK

• Sub-Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    xSocK
    I will come back to this appeal on a later date with my decision, until then this thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.