1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban appeal for Legendtydude

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Legendtydude, October 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendtydude

Legendtydude

Hey i got temp banned (I think) by greifing with Tehbomba and when i got banned it said expires october 13? i believe and its the 16 sooo did something go wrong or did i get banned longer? please reply... whoever i greifed i apologize. Andi thought that there was greifing in the main im sorry i mistaked it for mining world i hope ican get back into the town.
    Signed,
    Legendtydude

Last edited: October 16, 2014
  2. EmotionOfRage

EmotionOfRage

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EmotionOfRage
    Well, I'm not completely sure if I should reply to this, depending of his ban would've expired by now or if it was changed, but I'm just sharing my views as one of the people he griefed.

You've mentioned that you mistaken the area you have griefed to be the mining world, where it was seemingly right under your town. I also made it in the area that was griefed high in the sky so most people cannot get to it. It had also been built near the edges of the map, so unless you've walked from 'spawn' thinking it's the mining world, or if you and your friend teleported to your town and left from there.

But the area that was griefed was on top of a floating island, about 1000-2000 blocks from your town, where you and your friend had used my own tree farm, which was under the island to build a pillar of wood to the top of the island, where you chose to destroy 26 double chests full of items for it to despawn in the ground.

So in my view, you knew what you had done regarding most people couldn't normally find my base without looking on the live map, and travelling from your own town which of course would be in the main world, not the mining world if you happened to get those 'mixed up'.

But basically, that is in my view on what had happened, I do not know of anything else that had happened to the other person you griefed, but I feel like I needed to put my input as a person you griefed.

3. Legendtydude

Legendtydude

I was not thinking good when i did that and I dont have a town its my friends town that i was in (not joined) and man... terribly sorry for griefing you i feel bad now i just wish i hadnt done that. The real sorry is that me and my friend xxtehbomba92xx had been walking around and we found your base? so we proceeded and he had started knocking down all the wood to your treefarm then I said dude dont do that! and we both agreed that it got darker and we looked up and found that island and we started up the island with dirt and stone when we got up there he literally ran over to the chests and started to steal items from them but anyways he did that and i walked over there and started to look in the chests as well but then wheres the bad part happened when he said for me to break all of the chests because we were on teamspeak at the time and said err maybe i shouldnt because i dont want to get banned annnnnnnnnnnd here i am banned. and (you might think im lieing but i never have got banned before so im guessing that there is a ban appeal on every server? i might be wrong but i always play on this server so i would never know..
    Thanks
    Legendtydude

Last edited: October 17, 2014
  4. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    I unbanned you since you sat out your ban. You can log in again if I am correct.
    Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

- Arwenden

Legendtydude likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.