1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

"Ban Appeal for JKIzDaBomb"

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JKIzDabomb, February 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JKIzDabomb

JKIzDabomb

In-Game Name:
    JKIzDaBomb
    I got banned for x-ray(mod) i have been registered with deity since early December. Deity was one of the reasons i got on Mc frequently I am truly sorry for what i did i thought i could just break the rules and use it. Now thinking about it makes me feel horrible about what i did. Xray was not worth breaking the rules of deity, i thought it would be a nice shortcut for ores etc. But now i know how precious deity is. It is a great server with trust and fun... and i broke it. I was stupid and i vow to never use xray or other mods. It is not right to use it and deity is a very great server. I will never use xray again and i hope you guys could understand If not i get why. I broke the rules of deity the greatest server to man-kind. Please Give me a 2nd chance the world is full of 2nd chances right? I hope you can under stand. Thank you and i am truly sorry.

Sincerely, JKIzDaBomb

Skylord_1023 and InstinctzHD like this.
  2. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    You have 3 previous jails for griefing/stealing, and now a ban for x-ray.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.