1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban appeal for "Gpekic"

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by gpekic, October 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpekic

gpekic

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    gpekic
    Dear Imdeity kingdoms, i was previously banned for hacking (duping) on imdeity.com, yes i did hack willingly, regreted it badly. I am making this apeal because of the new server restart because, new server could mean a new chance to reedem myself to you, to make this better. I would like to come back to Imdeity kingdoms becouse allot of my friends are still playing on this server. i have been banned for a long time now, yes about 6 monts to get this kind of chance to come back. This hacking i regret bitterly.
    "i did dupe allot of items and i swear i would never try to do something to lose all my friends again, i have been lonely and bored for the past time i couldn't come on the server" HOPE you could reconsider my ban, and for my friends, hoping to see you on the server:D

thejacoborg likes this.
  2. Jackyoung999

Jackyoung999

In-Game Name:
    SirHandsomeJack
    Nice to see an old face back on the server, been awhile since you flew away from me xD
    I'm sure you won't do those nasty stuff again! you got me? YOU GOT ME? ok...

I hope the staff reconsider you to the server again, Good Luck! Miss You <3

thejacoborg and lilgrubs like this.
  3. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Gpekic a lot of us have missed you indeed. what you did was so incredibly stupid, yet many others have been given a second chance.
    it would be sweet of the admin to consider giving you another chance. i sure hope you get one. im sure you wont be dumb enough to make the same mistake twice.

4. gpekic

gpekic

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    gpekic
    Wow, thanks guys, means allot to me. I would like to see you guys on the server, I Miss u!

5. JuanAdrian1079

JuanAdrian1079

In-Game Name:
    JuanAdrian1079
    I, too think that gpekic should be unbanned. He did dupe and so did other people and some of them got unbanned. And gpekic said that he fully regrets his actions. He also was deciding carefully to appeal or not from the looks of it as he waited 6 months to post his ban appeal. That is all I want to say not gonna add any more information. I hope to see you back on the server gpekic!

6. Saint_Shadow

Saint_Shadow

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Saint_Shadow
    You've already made a ban appeal, Making two won't help you. Sorry, but unless i'm incorrect, this one is changing nothing, just like your last one.

7. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Unless an admin decides otherwise...

Saint_Shadow likes this.
  8. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Let me just add. One of the big reasons we had a map reset and economy reset is because of people duping items. Therefore, unless we're feeling particulary generous, and we are not, there is an extremely slim chance that anyone caught duping will be unbanned. Some have been, they were the lucky ones.

Anyway, I'll forward the people who were upset with the map reset to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.