1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

WHO IS SHOE1?

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Satisflame, November 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satisflame

Satisflame

In-Game Name:
    satisflame
    Ok who u are u ruin my fun of this server u jailed me for nothing and i doesnt even know u u can go and just unjail me and give me all my stuff back i want my fun of this server back and u ruined it.
    if u don't unjail me and give my money and items i quit with this server i was about to rank my self to a noble!
    If u read this u can just go get an life and leave me alone, I don't like people who i don't know.

2. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    good for you ... you did something wrong obviously .... if you wanna get your panties in a wad ... the fine ... leave the server ... Shoe1 is awesome and nobody can say differently... especially a stuck up greifer like you :p

3. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Shoe1 is a server moderator. You griefed and stole from the town of Orange, and were jailed for this. We have tools that we can check who destroyed or created any blocks, and who took or placed things in chests. The block logs do not lie, we know what everyone does and when.

4. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    If i had to describe your topic in one word i'd say: " Need more bad words then that"

Shoe1 is a respected player and moderator, and he jailed you for a reason. We can see anything you do, don't grief or steal.

Big Brother is watching you

[​IMG]

Rawr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.